Full-Time General Maintenance
Additional Self Storage is a locally owned and managed Vancouver company.
This full-time position for General Maintenance is part of a multi-location environment where we will train on all aspects of maintenance and curb appeal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Clean empty units (sweep, dust sides, oil springs, replace ropes, sliders, check lights & replace gaskets if necessary.)
• Blow driveway aisles
• Weed eat swale
• Clear gutter down spouts
• Pick up trash
• Replace door ropes, hasps, and weatherstripping
• Pull or spray weeds along property line and in thresholds
• Paint curbs, inside walls, keypads, etc
• Cut locks for customers if necessary
• Keep marquee current
• Keep buildings clean (includes sweeping floors, checking to make sure all lighting works, exit signs lit and doors dusted)
• Clean carpet in elevator
• Wash inside rollup doors
• Oil gate monthly
• Check water in cart batteries monthly
• Wash unit doors
• If snow - apply snow melt, shovel snow
• Attend to removing moss that grows along curbs, downspouts and thresholds.
• Rental, intake, cleaning and light maintenance of rental trucks
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to perform essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to safety or health of employees or others.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• Extremely people oriented
• General computer skills (i.e., email, internet and Microsoft Office. Previous SiteLink, Domico or Winsen Property Management system a plus)
• Ability to provide legendary customer service and follow-through
• Previous sales, retail and/or storage management a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient with computer and mobile technologies
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Previous property management skills are a plus
• High school diploma or equivalent education
• Ability to pass a pre-employment background check
• Valid driver's license with reliable transportation
The General Maintenance position has advancement opportunities such as Relief Manager.
Company Paid Medical
Please submit your resume with qualifications.
NOTE: This is position is for our six Vancouver locations and to be considered, you must be available to work any of the 7-days a week. Our work hours are Sunday 9:30am-4:00pm and Monday-Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm.
Please download and complete the application linked below and attach it to the online form.Application