Important Message to our Customers on COVID-19
We deeply appreciate and value your business. We want all our customers to know that we are here for you and are fully committed to the health and safety of our community.
With the concerns of COVID-19, we feel it is important to reassure you that the health and safety of our customers and our team is of the utmost importance.
Our employees are actively following the CDC’s best practices when it comes to preventing the spread of COVID-19:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick and putting distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting frequently touched surfaces daily. If surfaces are dirty, then we clean them.
- Wearing a face covering and staying at least 6’ distance from others.
To prevent the spread of the coronavirus, if you do not need access to your storage unit, then you can complete your payments online at our website or over the phone.
To keep our customers and staff safe, we encourage everyone to use contactless rentals online and over the phone.
We will continue to closely monitor information from our public health officials and follow all guidelines to ensure we are doing everything we can to continue to provide a clean, safe environment. Please contact us and let us know if there is any way we can help.
As we provide an essential business to many of our customers, we plan to keep our locations open and operating. We do ask our customers to limit their time on the property and this includes physically coming to our stores. You can access your account by clicking on the ‘Pay Bill’ button on the home page. Select your location and you will be able to view your account status and make payments online.
The following locations are fully staffed and open offices.*To adhere to social distancing practices, there will be one person in the office at a time and facial coverings are required by state Health Department mandate.
- 162nd Avenue Additional Self Storage
- Hearthwood Additional Self Storage
- 503/Orchards Additional Self Storage
- Burton East Additional Self Storage
- Burton West Additional Self Storage
Closed office, but staffed inside the office during business hours for contactless rentals.
- Minnehaha Additional Self Storage